The ONeal Sierra Adventure Motocross MX Helmet is a fantastic helmet. A high-grade aerodynamic molded ABS shell will keep you safe. A built in sun visor can be adjusted or removed easily, this allows you to the option to use goggles if you prefer.
The inner lining is fast at wicking away sweat to keep you cool & dry. The adjustable ventilation on the mouthpeice and back, combined with a total of 17 vents to keep you comfortable while riding. Overall a great looking, safe and comfortable helmet.
When it comes to protection and safety, trust the company that’s been producing protective equipment for over 40 years, trust ONeal.
Priced from R3299 contact Michael on email@example.com or phone 053 80 777 60
ONeal Sierra Adventure Helmet Features:
– Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
– Meets DOT, ECE and AS 1698 safety standards
– Shell weight (size large): 1650grams (±50)
– Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
– Adjustable visor design
– Multiple air vents help keep you cool and dry
– Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
– Replacement parts available
Great quality off-road helmets available at an greater affordable price.
O’Neal Thunderstruck Helmet
Think ahead. Protect your greatest asset – While none of us go riding thinking we are going to crash hard and smack the ole noggin, we all know it happens. Having the right helmet is critical. All ONEAL helmets are designed using the technologies allowing your head to stay cool with multiple vents and ultra plush liners. The latest in in manufacturing techniques helps our helmets to surpass the World’s toughest safety standards.
The ONeal 2 series helmet is sure to get you noticed, covered in big bold graphics that stand up and scream. All the look of a pro at a fraction of the price! The 2 series is the perfect fit for the weekend warrior out for a play ride. When it comes to protection and safety, trust the company that’s been producing protective equipment for over 40 years, trust ONeal.
ONeal 2 Series Motocross Helmet features:
– ABS Shell Construction
– Shell weight: 1500g (+/-50gr)
– Ultra plush removable and washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
– Double D release chin strap
– Adjustable visor design
Fly Kinectic Fullspeed Helmet
Craftsmanship, style & comfort, these are just a few ways you can describe the Kinetic Pro helmet. Bottom line it is FLY’s dedication and attention to detail that gives you the best helmet in its class.
- DOT approved
- Poly alloy shell is crafted with a combination of high strength poly materials to create a durable light weight shell
- Dual density EPS liner has two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Removable liner & cheek pads keep you looking clean, help extend the life of your helmet and are easy to use with our “Quick Snap” system
- 10 massive vents aligned with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) channels flow a huge volume of air through the helmet keeping you cooled. Large exhaust vents eliminate heat build up
- Hi-Flow mouthpiece with plenty of air flow