Get your Suzuki GSX 150 from only R860pm or R29600 cash**
The premium looking Suzuki Gixxer SF is a fully faired 155cc motorcycle which has been developed in the same wind-tunnel where the legendary Hayabusa, GSX-R and MotoGP machines are developed. The fairing has been designed to give maximum wind protection to the rider, reducing turbulence and drag, thereby delivering great aerodynamic efficiency.
Every feature of the new Gixxer SF is designed to give a sporty and premium look – from its futuristic-looking aluminium exhaust end cover, new clear lens indicators and pinstripe on the wheels gives it a sharp & edgy look, guaranteed to appeal to all motorcycle lovers!
The ultra-light weight and punchy engine under the sleek fairing of the Gixxer SF has been powered with cutting edge SEP technology which enables the Gixxer SF to deliver great power without compromising fuel economy.
Coupled with a five-speed gearbox provides exceptional running performance with a broad low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power for strong acceleration which gives riders a thrilling and superb ride!
Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Special edition
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GIXXER SF sports the Suzuki Racing Blue livery to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing! Go ahead; express your love for MotoGP. Accelerate ahead and enjoy the feeling on every street. Get your thrills and adrenaline rush. The streets are waiting. Make your presence felt.
- Ultra-Light weight engine
- High tech frame is both light and rigid which makes an easy ride with a neutral feel
- Large diameter 41mm forks and 7-way adjustable mono-suspension at the rear contribute to the handling performance
- Light weight piston incorporating racing technologies has a skirt with an inverted triangle shape, the first in Suzuki’s small motorcycles
- Suzuki Jet cooling system ensures better cooling of engine resulting in better power and mileage
- The Pulsed secondary Air-injection system ignites unburned hydro carbons and reduces carbon monoxide emissions
- Also fitted with Throttle position sensor which varies the ignition timing according to throttle position contributing to superb pick up and throttle response
- Fuel tank has sharp lines with functional curves which gives a unified feel between rider and bike
- Stopping power comes from a single disc at the front and drum brakes at the rear
|Type||4 -Stroke,1-Cylinder, Air cooled|
|Valve System||SOHC, 2 Valve|
|Bore x Stroke||56.0 mm x 62.9 mm|
|Transmission Type||5 Speed, MT|
|Rear||Swing Arm, Mono Suspension|
|Wheel Base||1,330 mm|
|Ground Clearance||160 mm|
|Seat Height||780 mm|
|Kerb Mass||139 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 L|
t&c’s apply prices may change without notice due to Rand/Dollar.