Experience a breath-taking combination of outstanding engine performance, nimble handling, compact size and light weight. Experience the GSX-R750 – the latest version of The Original GSX-R, the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cm3 engine combined with the compactness of a 600cm Supersport.
- 750cm3 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over square bore/stroke ratio for an efficient, high-revving design.
- The engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Advanced, Moto-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame is made of five cast sections and cast swing arm.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composes an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front Forks (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mount, four-piston Brembo monoblock callipers.
- 3-way adjustable foot pegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||750 cm³|
|Bore x Stroke||70.0 mm x 48.7 mm|
|Compression Ratio||12.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2030 mm|
|Overall Width||710 mm|
|Overall Height||1135 mm|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm|
|Seat Height||810 mm|
|Curb mass||190 kg|
|Suspension||Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition|
|Fuel Tank||17.0 L|